Different Styles Of Kissing That You Might Have Experienced In Your Life – DesignTAXI.com


Image by Andrea Hickey via BuzzFeed

Kissing is an international, evolutionary, way to tell somebody you like-like them. With that, scientists are still wondering why 90% of humans around the world engage in this activity. The other 10% just don’t know what they’re missing.

Andrea Hickey of BuzzFeed has illustrated seven types of kisses everyone has tried in their lives. Some are sweet, some are cringey, and the rest are sweet to you but cringey to unfortunate onlookers.

Have a chuckle, or look away, at four familiar styles of kissing you’ve definitely encountered. Check out Andrea Hickey’s full post on BuzzFeed for more.

The ‘Lil Peck’

Image by Andrea Hickey via BuzzFeed

The cute, quick peck that sufficiently says ‘hello,’ ‘goodbye,’ ‘goodnight,’ and ‘I love you.’

The ‘Full Face Attack’

Image by Andrea Hickey via BuzzFeed

The one where your mouths look like they’re competing to see which one can stretch wider. Do you really need to perform simultaneous CPR on someone who looks more alive than ever?

The ‘First French Kiss’

The awkward kiss where you’re pretending to know what you’re doing—also known as the kiss that everyone has been an unlucky eye witness to on public transport.

The ‘Closed-Mouth Only‘

The complete opposite of the ‘First French Kiss,’ the ‘Closed-Mouth Only’ is dry and desperate with notes of hesitance. Why is this even a thing? No one knows.

Head over to BuzzFeed for three more illustrations—if you dare.

[images by Andrea Hickey for BuzzFeed]


Like it? Share with your friends!

1
0
1, 0 points

What's Your Reaction?

Cute
0
Cute
Lol
0
Lol
Love
0
Love
Cry Cry
0
Cry
Dislike Dislike
0
Dislike
Like Like
0
Like
hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win

Different Styles Of Kissing That You Might Have Experienced In Your Life – DesignTAXI.com

log in

Become a part of our community!

reset password

Back to
log in
Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Trivia quiz
Poll
Story
List
Open List
Ranked List
Meme
Video
Audio
Image